Hi, my name is Gary Liang and I graduated from Sydney Boys High in 2012 with an ATAR of 99.95. I achieved the following state ranks:
- 3rd in NSW for Mathematics (2011)
- 3rd in NSW for Mathematics Extension 2 (2012)
- 7th in NSW for Economics (2012)
- 8th in NSW for Mathematics Extension 1 (2012)
- 13th in NSW for Chemistry (2012)
I graduated from UNSW with a Bachelor of Economics and a Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics), where I achieved First Class Honours in Pure Mathematics.
I ran a tuition centre for 5 years teaching Mathematics (up to Extension 2), Economics, Physics and Chemistry for Year 11 and 12, where 2 out of 3 students achieved 99+ ATAR.
Over time, I will be sharing my notes for maths, economics, chemistry and more. Hope you enjoy!